Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Liebster Award

So... how sweet is this?
I've received this darling award from Audrey, and I'm just tickled about it.
Meant to "share the love", this award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here is what you should do if you've been chosen for this award:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.

I'm sending this award to the following five lovely ladies:

Leigh
Elena
Rebecca
Gayatri
Deb


So, go have a little look see at these blogs, and leave these ladies some love.
My humble thanks again to Audrey!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award, Kay! I'm so honoured that you nominated me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved Kay! :) Thank you for passing it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, Kay! This is such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kay! So nice of you to nominate me :) You work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete