Thursday, February 23, 2012

Make It Monday- Glittered Buttons

Hiya, and welcome!
I finally got the chance yesterday to make a card for this weeks Make It Monday challenge, so today I get to share it.
This week is glittered buttons- so fun!
I've been itching to use the Lace Bouquet set as a background, and I've also been itching to use "A Big Thank You", a free mini set that was included in my last two Papertrey Ink orders. Such a beautiful image. I wanted to do something that reminds me of Debbie Olson- who else puts soft pinks and creams together the way she does? {happy sigh}. So..... here is my card:
I used Martha Stewart crystal glitter on clear buttons to keep things soft and dainty, and included a handmade vellum flower. Too bad my photography skills are lacking, this is truly soft and sweet IRL.
Thanks for popping by; I hope you have an incredible day. :-)

7 comments:

  1. great job! i am hoping to try this this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and elegant card. Love your vellum flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty , love the soft pink and the sugary buttons. Just beautiful! Take care!

    ReplyDelete