Monday, February 13, 2012

PTI Butterflies and Leaves Challenge

Hiya, and Happy Monday! {yes, that is sometimes an oxymoron  :-) }
I think this is the fastest I have been able to complete one of the challenges for Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary celebration.
Today the challenge is to create something with both a butterfly (or butterflies) and leaves.
I thought it was high time to use some Autumn Rose, and there is an image in the Round and Round set that I adore, AND it also happens to contain both a butterfly and leaves.
Here it is; I believe this will be La Princessa's Valentine's Day card from her mummy.
Supplies used: (everything is from Papertrey Ink, except the pearls)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose
Stamps: Round and Round, Mat Stack 4 Collection, Heart Prints (sentiment)
Inks: Versamark, Autumn Rose, Smokey Shadow
Dies: Mat Stack 2, mat Stack 4, Filagree Border
Buttons: Sweet Blush vintage buttons
Pearls: Basic Grey, K & Company
I hope you all have a "sweet" day, both today and tomorrow, just in case I don't get to chat with you again before then.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors! I always forget to play with this set and it has such pretty images. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I like more about this card - the monochromatic beauty of the linear composition...just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete