Thursday, March 1, 2012

Papertrey Playhouse- Spring & Scrap Challenge

Hello, and welcome!
Today I'm sharing my project for the Papertrey Playhouse challenge. This challenge is to use ribbon scraps and/ or spring colors. I didn't really have any ribbon scraps, but the patterned papers I used were scraps from previous projects, so that counts, right?
I made two Easter cards for my daughter's teachers, and here is what they look like:
Okay, so I think I might just have a good bit of fun with the Scrambled Egg stamp set; such adorable images!
What's in it:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink- White, New Leaf
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Scrambled Eggs
Ink: Papertrey Ink- Smokey Shadow
Dies: Spellbinders- Classic Rectangles; Papertrey Ink- Egg die, Heart border die
Flowers: Prima
Pom Pom: Simplicity (cut from pom pom trim)
So there 'ya have it; now I need to figure out some sort of treat bags for the other little kiddos in La Princessa's class. There's always something to make, right?
Bye!

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card! i love the colors and the pompom is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the bunny stamped on the pattern paper. I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little bunny tail you added-- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my golly gosh! This is too cute! The website was acting too weird for me to order last release, but I tell ya I am so sorry about that now. Because after seeing your sweet as pie card, I really wish I had persevered. Like Leigh said, that wee cotton tail is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! This totally counts for the scraps challenge!! And now i have to go add that stamp set to my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! and the flowers are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete