Thursday, February 6, 2014

PTI Printable Freebie Challenge

Today I have a card using one of the nifty printable images available on Nichole's blog to celebrate Papertrey Ink's 7th anniversary.
I chose to use the image designed by Heather Nichols, since I needed to make a Valentine's Day card for La Princessa, and I thought she would like this one.

What's in it: (everything is from Papertrey Ink, except the rhinestones)

Cardstock- Kraft, Sweet Blush
Image- 2014 printable (designed by Heather Nichols)
Dies- Lace Impressions impression plate
Ribbon- Scarlet Jewel saddle stitch ribbon
Twine- Rustic Cream button twine
Felt- Scarlet Jewel
Rhinestones- Unknown (found unpackaged in my stash, maybe from Hobby Lobby?)

4 comments:

  1. Looks great on the craft. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omword! it's been ages! how the heck r ya? from the looks of your blog, things are gorgeous! things good with me. trying to sell my house but you know how that goes. still blogging and you can find me on FB too. anyway, love the card. be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty!! I love what you did with the printable!!

    ReplyDelete