Friday, February 7, 2014

PTI Timer Challenge

It's time for another challenge on Nichole's blog, in honor of Papertrey Ink's 7th anniversary.

It's the timer challenge: You have 7 minutes to gather 7 supplies, and 17 minutes or less to make your card. Hmm.
Well, the only way I was going to be able to gather my supplies in 7 minutes was to completely sketch out my design before I physically gathered my supplies. I quite often just make things up as I go, or change my mind on something mid-stream.
I'm not sure if each stamp set or each ink color was supposed to count as 1 supply; I certainly hope not.
My 7 supplies are: cardstock, patterned paper, stamps, inks, dies, flowers, and a metal charm.
Also, I don't believe I've ever made a card in 17 minutes in my entire life. Maybe we could say I did the 17 minutes,, twice. ;-)

 
 
What's in it:
Cardstock: PTI- Rustic White, Kraft
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye- Home
Stamps: PTI- Background Basics: Wrought Iron, Garden Variety II, Wishing You
Inks: PTI- Kraft, Smokey Shadow; Versamark
Dies: PTI- Seed Packet, Seed Packet Frame 2
Flowers: Prima
Charm: (this is actually  part of a keychain from a certain gardening club)

 
 

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! that pink flower makes it pop and i just love that charm. perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete