Friday, April 11, 2014

Father's Day No-Sew Quilting

I have another card for this week's Make It Monday challenge, the no-sew quilting.
Using the diamonds from the Harlequin cover plate again, I wanted to try a Bethlehem Star pattern.
I also wanted to try an Americana look with this one, so here it is:
 Instead of the normal A2 size, I made this one a 5 inch square, so I could get a bit more star on here.
This is a fascinating pattern, you could just keep going and going....
I used the same cover plate to do the "quilting" on this one, I just wanted to see what it looked like:
So to point out the obvious, I made this one into a Father's Day card; I do believe I'll give this one to my dad this year.
I'll have one more a little later on, before I call it a day.

What's in it:
Cardstock: PTI- Classic Kraft
Patterned paper: PTI- (all from pattern packs) Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Enchanted Evening
Stamps: PTI- My Hero, My Dad
Ink: Versafine- Onyx Black
Dies: PTI- Cover Plate: Harlequin

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors and card design Kay.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! These are SO addicting to make, aren't they?! Can't wait to see your next one! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, Kay!
    I'll have to 'channel' you so some of this creativity rubs off on me!
    Looks like you are on quite a roll.

    Sandy in Epping

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no hope for me!! You are brilliant!!! Your cards just keep on getting better!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is great, too. I could see doing this for a 4th of July card.

    ReplyDelete