Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Make It Monday- Paper Scrap Pie Charts

Hi everyone! I hope you are well and have been digging through your paper scrap drawer for this week's Make It Monday challenge.
I kept my design pretty simple, because I really felt my pie chart colors were strong enough to stand on their own. That's my story...

I just started grabbing all sorts of scraps that I would have never paired together on a conventional card, but they seem to enjoy playing together this way.


This is such a cool technique, don't you think?

What's in it:
Cardstock: PTI- Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise
Patterned paper: PTI, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny, and who knows what else...
Stamps: PTI- Simple Sunflowers, Polka Dot Basics
Inks: Versafine- Onyx Black, Versamark
Dies: PTI- Sweet As Can Be (cone bottom for the pie slices), Heart Prints, Sending You; Spellbinders- Scalloped Rectangles Large

11 comments:

  1. Just fabulous..... so bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and cheerful card, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colours and design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great array of patterns and colors on your pretty card, Kay! Love how this turnout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - such bright happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright, happy colors you used in your pie chart! Your'e absolutely right in letting them do all the talking~ love it with the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is this?! I love the bright colors you selected against the stark white cs. : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is brilliant! Love the bright colors with all the white,so fresh and clean! Absolutely gorgeous Kay!

    ReplyDelete