Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Make It Monday- Cluster Stamped Sentiment

Hi There!
I'm sharing my card for the current Make It Monday challenge, to cluster stamp on and around an embossed sentiment.
This was fun and simple, but if I can give you a little tip- use caution with red inks on your sentiment; the clear embossing doesn't seem to be able to "resist" them as well.
I chose to make a get well card. I actually needed one a couple of days ago, and to my disappointment, I did not have any in my stash.
What's in it:
Cardstock: PTI- Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI- Think Big Favorites #6, Happy Hexagons
Inks: PTI- Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy; Versamark
Embossing powder: Ranger- Clear
Sequins: PTI- Shakers & Sprinkles Make It Market kit
 
It's going to be a gorgeous day- go have some fun!

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors & hexagons! Interesting about the red staining the clear embossed sentiment, but at least the color is even :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the combination of red and blue. The sequins are really pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay,

    I used the hexagons on my card as well and also found the staining. I whined more about it than you did LOL

    No matter what - your card looks wonderful!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Those hexagons work perfectly with this technique. I'll beware of the red. That's a good tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours, placement and design. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a delightful card...sure to cheer up the person not feeling so well! Thanks for the tip about the red ink!

    ReplyDelete