Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Make It Monday: Debossing Stamped Images

Hi there! I'm popping in quickly to post my first project for this week's Make It Monday challenge.
I love texture on my cards, so this was definitely a challenge I wanted to take part in. That said, I'm certainly not the best at lining up stamps and dies, etc.... so while I was making the first card, I was wondering if the end result would look any different if you did the stamping AFTER you did the debossing.
This first card I did was as shown in the video, stamping random star images (using a template cut from a plain  piece of paper), and then debossing the the cover plate over that.

Super simple, and perfect for mailing.
I'll be back in just a bit with my other card.

What's in it:
Cardstock: PTI- Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI- Simple Stars
Inks: PTI- Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado
Dies: PTI- Cover Plate: Star

3 comments:

  1. great card, yep, the technique is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if we could stamp after debossing - thanks for testing it out! Both cards are super - I'm loving this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am a rebel - I debossed mine first then stamped : ) Yours looks outstanding!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete