Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Make It Monday: Debossing Stamped Images part 2

So, in my last post, I shared that I was curious whether there would be any visual difference if you debossed before stamping in this Make It Monday technique.
For my second card, I debossed the same cover plate I used for my first project, and then stamped my random star pattern (again using a template cut from a plain piece of paper). Even with a template, I can't line things up very well- Ha!
Aywho, there doesn't seem to be any difference, so perhaps you'll find it easier to deboss your desired images before you stamp.
Here is  my second card:

One more super simple, easy to mail card. Yay, me!

What's in it:
Cardstock: PTI- Soft Stone
Stamps: PTI- Simple Stars, My Hero My Dad
Inks:  PTI- Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropcial Teal, Smokey Shadow
Dies: PTI- Cover Plate: Star


5 comments:

  1. I love both your star cards. Now, I need to seriously look at this CP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful - love both your cards. I had a similar idea in mind but you really rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this card. That star cover plate is awesome. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love this color combo. I feel like when using a cover plate it makes more sense to deboss first then stamp but with a larger image - like Dawn's butterflies - debossing second makes more sense so... it just goes to show everything we do is right! heehee

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great mailable card!! Love the colors and the stars! What a great job you did on this!!

    ReplyDelete